The Park Hyatt New York is an iconic New York City hotel, having been awarded both the 2021 Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award as well as the 2021 U.S. News & World Report, Best Hotels in NYC.
In this episode, Area Vice President and General Manager of the Park Hyatt New York, Peter Roth and I discuss the reopening of the hotel on 1 April 2021.
- The Park Hyatt New York has been able to turn the past 12 months challenges into opportunities.
- How the lifting of domestic and international travel restrictions is reawakening New York City
- The differences guests will see at the Park Hyatt New York as a result of the pandemic.
- How the Park Hyatt New York is consistently delivering a five-star service for all guests in the wake of the pandemic.
- The importance of communication at all levels through the closure and during reopening.
- Staffing challenges facing hoteliers now and in the future.
The post Reopening the Park Hyatt New York, with Peter Roth General Manager appeared first on Food&HotelAsia.